Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two

Its been two years since Chris & Buster boarded a plane and crossed an ocean together to get home.

Two years since I stood in the terminal with butterflies in my stomach, anxiously anticipating the moment I'd finally get to hold my 10 month old son.

Two years since Buddy knelt down and whispered "Hey brother" to the baby who for so long was only a picture on our refrigerator door.

Two years since we became a family of four.

Happy Family Day Buster - you have filled the last two years with joy and adventure.

9 comments:

  1. so much to be thankful for.
    Happy Family day and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful milestone to celebrate! happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so sweet! Happy Family Day!!!

    Btw- I'm compiling a mommy-blogger directory if you're interested please check it out, thought I'd mention it :)

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Family Day! It's amazing how fast time flies... I didn't know about Buddy's first meeting. That's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Family Day Buster. I remember being at the zoo with you right before they came home. Hard to believe that was two years ago! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete